What are the best options in messaging apps? Let’s have a closer look at some of the top apps that you can use for online communication:
- Skype: This is a popular messaging app with quite a reputation. Both individuals and businesses make use of Skype calls and online messenger. Although there is a precedent of conversation leakage by Microsoft, it still remains a reliable and loved app.
- Viber: Another app with millions of users on a daily basis, Viber has got some security features that cannot be ignored. It used to be basic messaging app, but now it has introduced end-to-end encryption.
- Wickr Me: With encryption by default, this app is great and allows security enhancement. It is available on Apple Store and Google Play Store, helping out all mobile users to up their scale of communication online.
- WeChat: This is a free app that allows chat and calls. Even though there is no encryption, there is a huge percentage of global share following the app. It also helps you to send money and keep track of celebs, besides messaging features.
- iMessage: If you are the proud owner of an iPhone or iPad, you can turn to iMessage for encryption and ease of use in communication. Facetime is a similar app. iMessage is about to launch the same app for Android devices, but it is not yet available.
- Signal: It is available for iOS and Android OS. There is encryption with the same details that WhatsApp use. Yet, the software is open source and this is not the same as Signal. If you are not worried about speed, Signal is a great app.
- Line: Free voice calls and free text messages appeal to people, of course. This is why Line has become one of the most popular apps in messaging for the Asian market. Security layering has increased a great deal over the years, which is great.
- Snapchat: Snapchat is pretty cool as an app and it has some really great features. But, there is a drawback that you should be aware of. Messages can be kept forever, which makes privacy concerns quite valid.
- Slack: Without any end-to-end encryption, this is a powerful collaboration tool or in essence a reliable messaging app. It works well with Google Drive, Github and so on, while it is ideal for startups and software developers.
Take a pick and enjoy chatting, sending and receiving messages! Communication needs to be convenient and practical, running smoothly and without any second guessing – so fire away!
Image from Pixabay
It is true that web surfing is not as innocent as it might seem. In fact, there are various threats that can come up during your web surfing activities. You may be under surveillance and not even know it, since there are myriads of pop-up windows, tracking cookies and other details that you are unaware of. Continue reading “Safari Apps and Extensions Enhancing Your Privacy Online”
Smartphone apps have become truly sophisticated, offering great conveniences to their users. Among them, we find the route mapping apps that allow tracking users down and providing them with a great many options. Continue reading “Route Mapping Apps and the Risks They Involve”
Research by Kaspersky Lab and B2B International demonstrates that with regards to Internet security, shopper concern and mindfulness are both on the expansion. Then again, in spite of a developing acknowledgment of the need to ensure security of the devices, numerous buyers are attempting to distinguish, introduce and utilize security software & apps. Continue reading “Connected devices being left at risk because of confusion about Internet security, Kaspersky”
After being available only on the mobiles for long, Whatsapp made its mark to the web recently. Anyone can get their hands on it by visiting web.whatsapp.com and scanning a QR code from their phone.
One just need to open the app, go to menu and select the web options. Apparently, the app seems to work only when user is online on mobile already. This isn’t that much cool for the folks who don’t like carying their mobiles much, though. Continue reading “Why use Whatsapp for web instead all other messaging apps online”
A number of substance blockers and ad blockers applications was removed from the iOS application store on Thursday for installing root access, Apple affirmed.
Apple was incited to evacuate ad blockers over security worries that iOS users are at danger of MITM (man in the middle) assaults through substance blockers that depended on root endorsements establishment to work, Apple Insider reported. As indicated by iMore, root declaration based applications don’t simply piece advertisements yet it additionally intermediates private and secure activity. Continue reading “Ad blockers app got kicked off from iOS store by Apple”
Smartphone owners love the features that their phone offers but are afraid of the exposure to the risk of losing it. Losing your beloved smartphone is hard no matter if you lost it or someone stole it from you, so now that you have it in your hands you should prepare for the possibility that such an unfortunate event will happen to you and proceed with the actions required for making it traceable or blocking access to it. Continue reading “Recovering your lost Android phone”
In this article we will go through the best hacking tools for Android, which are meant to be used by security researchers, ethical hackers but may also be used by people that enjoy exploring the tech world. The collection of apps that will be described in this article can be used to convert a smartphone into a small hacking toolkit, allowing techy users to perform various new tasks. Continue reading “Best Android Hacking Apps”
Have you ever found yourself in the unfortunate situation of having lost your precious Android running phone or tablet? Then, you probably know how frustrating it can be! We have all got used to the presence of modern, sophisticated devices that work wonders for our communication, human interaction, information gathering and entertainment – losing track of one such device seems a real bummer! Continue reading “How to Track an Android Phone or Tablet without Installed Tracking Apps”
SMS Spoofing has increased in popularity over the past few years, with the world being gradually introduced to its innovative technology. With the term of SMS Spoofing, we typically refer to the process that allows a user to alter the number and details highlighted as the SMS sender. Continue reading “SMS Spoofing and What You Need to Know”